Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Classic Chocolate Fudge



One of my favourite holiday treats has always been fudge. I know it's not the healthiest choice, but I love to indulge in fudge over the holiday season. In the past, my own attempts at making fudge have largely been unsuccessful; it just never seems to turn out for some unknown reason. This year I was determined to be successful so I tried a new recipe in my Bon Appetit cookbook. The recipe can be found online here. I made a few modifications including using marshmallows instead of marshmallow creme (I've never seen it in stores here in Canada), using semisweet chocolate, and omitting the walnuts. This time my fudge turned out, and it was deliciously rich and sweet.







8 comments:

  1. Seriously? you are killing me!!! LOVE chocolate.....:)

    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    Have you heard about Twitter Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! How amazing does this look. I was thinking about making some fudge this year for the holidays. Might try this out. yum!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum!! ill have to try that over break! I love making goodies for the holidays its a family tradition we make soooo much candies and cookies and everything!!

    xoxo, jaz
    fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, this looks absolutely delectable! My fudge never turns out quite right, so maybe I'll give this recipe a shot!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh yum! thanks for sharing, they look amazing!


    xx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks soooo good. Now I am hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welp, that's not gonna help my diet much. It looks SO GOOD! Halp!

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete