Friday, July 30, 2010
After scouring the internet this week looking at clothing and accessories, I put together a collage of some of my favourite items. Here are the details for each item and a link to where you can find them:
1. Topshop Pretty Bird on Branch, $15. Topshop has some gorgeous cocktail rings.
2. Asos Trinkett Peep Toe Lace Up Wedge Boots, $56. This is a great price for wedge boots!
3. Oasis Soft Studded Across-Body, $86. I really want to get a studded bag.
4. Asos Wooden Frame Across Body Bag, $34. Such a simple, yet feminine bag.
5. Modcloth Wheatgrass Top, $52.99. I've been craving flowing blouses lately.
6. Kitson 14ct Gold Plated Enamel Globe Pendant Necklace, $39. Such a unique piece. I can see myself wearing it with everything.
7. Matiko Okie Wedge, $172. I would kill for an embellished pair of wedges.
8. Mink Pink Tesselation Waisted Skirt, $57. I'm loving the patterned skirt with pockets.
9. J Brand Legging Seal Wash, $158. I have these in the Olympia wash and they are the best! I wear them so much that I think I should invest in a second pair.
10. Topshop Knitted Fisherman Rib Cardigan, $70. This cardigan looks so comfy. I can see myself wearing with everything this fall.
Which are your faves?
Posted by Chas at 9:48 AM