Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekend Shots



Hopefully everyone is having a great weekend. It is currently pouring rain here and has been all morning so all of my outdoors plans for today are currently on hold. I thought I would take a minute to post some of photos I took this weekend so far. Tomorrow is a holiday for most of Canada so I hope the weather improves.


Thrifting finds. Biggest score: Vintage Ferragamo heels!


Sour cherries from my local farmer's market.


Homemade smoothies made with strawberries from my garden.


Hot yoga.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. i like your ferragamo they are amazing ! good blog and good post !

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vintage finds! Love yoga!

    xoxo
    Jaz

    http://fashionstatement101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh!! animals friends are my favorite picture subject, love it!!

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, cute pics! Adorable animals, and love the tealish/gray heels!

    Jo @ Sun Kissed

    ReplyDelete