Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Long Story


Dress: Target, Sandals: Target, Necklace: Urban Outfitters, Headband: Target, Sunglasses: RayBan Wayfarers, Watch: Citizen.

I went out last night to shop for a new camera and to grab some ice cream with my boyfriend. I ended up wearing quite a few new items that I purchased last week. I have decided that I officially love this dress; it is so comfortable and a nice change from the usual short sundresses, and the tribal print is just so cute and summery. This was also the first time I wore my new Wayfarers and I absolutely love them.

On another note, I am in the market for a new camera and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations. Also, I have been noticing that blogger compresses all of my photos so much that the quality is really decreased, and I wonder if it would be worth it to get a new camera if the photos are going to be compressed so much anyway? If anyone has advice I would love to hear it!









4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress, great print!
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I enjoy reading each and every one <3

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u loook like katy perry!

    sarissweetlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, maxi!! :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete