Monday, July 19, 2010

Movie Mania


Blazer: Urban Outfitters (Silence and Noise), Tank: Target, Jeans: J Brand, Shoes: Steve Madden Melrow, Headband: Target, Handbag: Louis Vuitton, Necklace: Hilary Druxman, Watch: Citizen.

When I got back from Vegas I found a nice surprise in my mailbox: my new J Brand jeans that I ordered from HauteLook. I couldn't resist putting them on to head to the movies Saturday night. I had been eyeing this particular pair for months but for some reason hadn't bought them. When they turned up on HauteLook, I snapped them up for a fraction of the original price. This is the first pair of Japanese Twill J Brands I've owned, and I must say, they are extremely comfortable! I definitely will have to check out their other Japanese Twill jeans in the future.









1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes and the jeans are cute too(;

    isabella-treschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete