Friday, August 20, 2010
One of the items at the top of my fall wishlist is a new handbag in a neutral colour that is versatile enough to be paired with a variety of outfits. I've selected a few of the ones that caught my eye this week while I scoured dozens of websites in search of the perfect bag. I think my feelings for the Linea Pelle Dylan bag may be love, but the price point is a little higher than I would ideally like to spend right now.
What is your philosophy on handbags? Do you tend to invest in one quality bag and carry it often, or do you buy several bags at lower prices and rotate them?
1. Topshop Large Leather Pyramid Stud Bag, $90.
2. J.J. Winters Crossbody Strap Fringle Bag, $305.
3. Rebecca Minkoff Main Squeeze Foldover Bag, $395.
4. Forever 21 Versatile Chic Bag, $32.50.
5. Topshop Leather and Leopard Clutch, $100.
6. Topshop Washed Two Buckle Satchel, $70.
7. Deena and Ozzy Studded Pocket Small Bucket Bag, $98.
8. Warehouse Leather Double Pocket Front Across Body Bag, $64.03.
9. Forever 21 Buckled Leatherette Tote bag, $34.80.
10. Linea Pelle Dylan Tote, $435.
11. Forever 21 Escapade Leatherette Tote, $28.80.
12. Foley + Corinna Classic Disco City Clutch, $198.