Monday, August 23, 2010

Tough as Nails


Leather (faux) jacket: People's Liberation, Top: People's Liberation, Skinny cargos: Blank Denim, Ballet flats: Coach, Clutch: Winners, Necklace: Target (0ld).

After the weeks and weeks on end of sweltering hot and humid weather, it turned cold and rainy for several days. I didn't mind at all because it gave me a chance to take this new biker jacket out for a spin. I ordered both this top and jacket from the People's Liberation sale on Hautelook recently and couldn't be happier with them. I couldn't believe my eyes when I was able to score this jacket for $40! If you haven't signed up on Hautelook yet, you definitely should. It's free to sign up and no invite is needed. Every time I wear these skinny cargos I fall in love with them even more. They are so soft and comfy - I never want to take them off!







16 comments:

  1. You look GREAT in this rugged look....loving the jacket and super cute clutch.....have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Hautelook membership but I've never bought anything from there. I suppose I should pay it a little more attention as this jacket is absolutely chic!

    This look is fantastic Chas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage feel of that clutch! Are you building a new house?! lol.

    <3,
    natasha @ twenty-something blog
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Natasha:

    No it's not a new house, just the inside of my garage. We have our garage insulated to keep it warm for the frigid winters here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great outfit on. I love the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm envious of the jacket. i really like its cut.

    thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket is awesome - and you are totally rocking the skinny cargos trend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I like the colours too ;)

    Love your outfit, it is really cute :)

    xoxo lala

    http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit! especially the cargo pants :)

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Love Love the outfit!! And I wanted to thank you again for the "shout out" last week. I didn't answer all the questions but I did want to thank you and did on my post today :)
    naina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks For Your Comment.
    StyleNonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the outfit

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chas :: OK, I was just curious. Didn't know if I missed a post about a new house! lol. Oh, I forgot to tell you that the Peppermint Cat Power Dress arrived in the mail this afternoon! It is toooo cute. I may steal your look and complete with a gold belt ;).

    Ohh what would I do without your blog!?

    <3,
    natasha @ twenty-something blog
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great look - especially love those pants, so chic!

    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. GREAT look!
    I have those pants too! I LOVE them!

    Love the pop of color in the purse too!

    xx
    Jen


    p.s. thx for the sweet comments!

    http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete