Thursday I came home to a pleasant surprise - I found out that Marilou at Twenty York Street presented me the Versatile Blogger Award! I started this blog just for fun; I didn't even know if anyone would read it, so it's always nice to be noticed. My task was to thank the person who gave me this award and link back to their blog (thank you Marilou!), state 7 random facts about myself, and then pass the award on to some other blogger that I admire. So here goes:
Seven Random Facts:
- I grew up in a small town of 1000 people on a farm. I lived a fairly sheltered life until I moved to the city.
- I was a sporty tomboy growing up; I didn't discover my love for fashion and shopping until I moved to the city for university!
- I have three cats: Cammy, Moose and Patch and one dog: Huxley. I guess you could consider me a crazy cat lady.
- I like reading those celebrity gossip magazines. No, I don't buy them on a regular occasion, but it's one of my guilty pleasures when I'm heading to the beach or on a trip.
- I'm a high school teacher and I love it; there's never a dull moment.
- I am one of those people that just can't sit still. I always need to be doing something and even when I have time to relax, I get restless and create things to do.
- I love pretty much all types of music. From country to jazz to 90's grunge to 80's pop, I love to listen to music whenever possible; it makes me smile.
Natasha at Twenty-Something
Jamie-Lee at Page Sixxx
Jasmine at Fashion Obsessed
Jessica at Breakfast at Gigi's
Josie at With a Wink and a Smile
Giselle at Style of a Fashionista
Diana at exPress-o
Thanks for reading and have a great long weekend!