Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Going Tribal



Dress: Heritage 1981, platforms: Seychelles (thrifted), jacket: Current/Elliott, sunglasses: RayBan, necklace: Urban Outfitters, watch: Citizen.


I love that tribal patterns are in this season. Whether it is a romper, tank, dress or skirt, a tribal print is just so summery. I picked up this cute little dress at Heritage 1981 when I was down in Minneapolis last month and decided to throw it on last night for my friend's birthday dinner. I scored these Seychelles platforms yesterday at my favourite vintage store, The Ruby Slipper Vintage Shoppe. I knew it would get breezy later on in the evening so I brought along my Current/Elliott snap jacket that I picked up on Billion Dollar Babes back in the winter. I picked up the jacket on a whim and was skeptical how much use I would get out of it, but fortunately I have worn it many times already this spring/summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment