Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lululemon loot



Lululemon run: swiftly tank in Tang Light, Lululemon flow y bra in Alarming, Lululemon run: leader of the track shorts in black, Minnesota Twins hat, Asics gel cumulus shoes.

My favourite exercise gear for yoga, workouts and running is from Lululemon Athletica. Not only are they Canadian, but they also use the most breathable, sweat wicking fabrics that stay put through inversions, downward dog and sweaty workouts. Last week I ordered a few items from Lululemon Loot (their sale section) and they came in the mail yesterday. I decided to take them for a spin yesterday when I took my dog for a run and I was pleased with how they looked and how they stood up on my run. This is the first Run: Swiftly Tank I have owned and I have to say that it the lightest weight Lululemon tank I have owned. It kept me cool for my entire run in the hot, sticky weather yesterday. I am far from a gazelle when I run but I always feel confident in myself when I am wearing my Lululemon gear.



No comments:

Post a Comment