Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Songs of the Summer

Straw Hat on a Hammock

I must admit that I don't often listen to top 40 music stations. Having said that, there are always a few songs that come out each summer that are so infectious they make me feel compelled to crank the radio up and drive around with my moonroof open or relax in my backyard with a cold beverage. These are my favourites so far this summer:

"California Gurls" by Katy Perry
"This Afternoon" by Nickelback
"Hey, Soul Sister" by Train

What are your favourite songs of the summer?

Tropical Drinks

Katy Perry performs California Gurls at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles June 6, 2010. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni (UNITED STATES - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT)

Young People Dancing at Pool Party

All photos from picapp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment