Thursday, July 8, 2010

Skinny Cargos


Cargos: Blank Denim, Tee: People's Liberation, Sunglasses: RayBan, Necklace: Target? (old), Clutch: Winners, Watch: Citizen, Platforms: Vintage-found in my grandma's basement!

For the past two months I have been eyeing my favourite denim brand J Brand's Houlihan Twill Cargo Pants. I am usually an impulsive shopper but in this case I was hesitant to buy them because it gets really hot and humid here in the summer and I was unsure if I would get enough wear out of them this summer to justify the $230 price tag. After seeing them on numerous celebs on one of my favourite blogs, Denim Blog, I decided to search the web for a similar pair for a lower price. I began my search on one of my favourite online sites, Revolve Clothing, and fell in love with these skinny cargos from Blank Denim. The price was also nice - $81 US! On a breezy afternoon yesterday I decided to throw them on to run some errands. They are sooo soft, stretchy and comfortable. They will definitely be my go to pair of pants this summer and fall!









1 comment:

  1. high waisted shorts
    Very fashionable site and lots of design are there.

    ReplyDelete