Thursday, July 8, 2010

Skinny Cargos


Cargos: Blank Denim, Tee: People's Liberation, Sunglasses: RayBan, Necklace: Target? (old), Clutch: Winners, Watch: Citizen, Platforms: Vintage-found in my grandma's basement!

For the past two months I have been eyeing my favourite denim brand J Brand's Houlihan Twill Cargo Pants. I am usually an impulsive shopper but in this case I was hesitant to buy them because it gets really hot and humid here in the summer and I was unsure if I would get enough wear out of them this summer to justify the $230 price tag. After seeing them on numerous celebs on one of my favourite blogs, Denim Blog, I decided to search the web for a similar pair for a lower price. I began my search on one of my favourite online sites, Revolve Clothing, and fell in love with these skinny cargos from Blank Denim. The price was also nice - $81 US! On a breezy afternoon yesterday I decided to throw them on to run some errands. They are sooo soft, stretchy and comfortable. They will definitely be my go to pair of pants this summer and fall!









No comments:

Post a Comment